It’s difficult enough to be a business owner with the multitude of responsibilities that you handle running your own business. You have to manage your expenses, your employees, your payroll…the list can be endless.
One of the biggest administrative headaches for a business owner can be your payroll. Hours can be spent agonizing over hourly and salary calculations, completing and filing tax reports, and writing and signing paychecks.
Our Help Desk blog posts are designed to highlight some of our useful tools and services that can remove some of these headaches and help your company increase revenue, reduce expenses, and minimize risk. With our Newtek Payroll service, you will able to manage your company’s payroll easier, including tax filing, with convenient Internet-based functionality.
Simpler Payroll, All Online
No longer will you have to spend hours managing your company’s payroll. You can access Newtek Payroll anywhere and anytime as it’s available online and is very easy-to-use. Less time doing bookkeeping and payroll administration means more time available to focus on other aspects of your business, like generating more revenue.
Not only will Newtek Payroll remove the hassle of paying your employees, it will always be accurate. We stay on top of ever-changing federal, state, and local tax codes and take complete responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of your tax filings (including indemnification for tax payments). Our payroll service further minimizes your risk by removing opportunities for any accounting errors and thus, costly tax penalties.
Other helpful features of Newtek Payroll include:
- An online payroll management interface where you can run payroll, add or subtract employees, and view key reports anywhere you’re online.
- More cost effective than other similar services, like ADP and Paychex, by typically 25%.
- Multiple options for paying your employees, including direct deposit, pay checks, and payroll cards.
- More green as your employees can view pay stubs and W2s online.
- A dedicated support rep who is always just a phone call or email away if you ever run into difficulties, so you’re never on your own or left to contact a call center.
And right now, you can receive TWO free months of Newtek Payroll, along with no termination fees ever. That’s how confident we are you that will never want to run your own payroll again once you use our payroll service!
To learn more about Newtek Payroll, visit http://newtekone.com/payroll-services/ or call 1-855-284-3722.
For more information, visit:
1. The Small Business Authority: Payroll Plans