Client Services Coordinator
Job Title: Client Services Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Reports to: Department Manager
Salary Range: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Date Prepared / Updated: 2017
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will assist the POD managers with customer account maintenance, custom billing, customer notifications and POD reporting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (other duties may be assigned as needed)
- Providing high quality Customer Service to every internal and external contact
- Assisting customers with billing questions
- Handling requests for cancellation
- Completing shutoff requests
- Reviewing the deletions lists
- Processing all chargebacks with management review
- Becoming an expert in recognizing opportunities for referrals, promotions and services
- Maintaining the highest security of client privacy and information
- Meeting all deadlines, goals and expectations set by management
- Positively participating in the team environment
- Assisting co-workers in expanding knowledge, troubleshooting issues and meeting department deadlines, goals and expectations
- Recognizing, updating, reporting and taking accountability for:
- Reoccurring issues and customer complaints that require immediate team direction or solution
- Accuracy of customer information
- Cross Selling other Newtek services to a new or existing customer with the belief that you are creating a partnership and serving the customer by introducing them to additional products or services that assist the business owner in increasing sales, reducing expenses and minimizing risk.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision between different communication formats, applications and tasks
- Maintain knowledge of Newtek’s Customer Segments
- Ability to communicate to the customer
- Recognize and identify customer solutions
- Maintain and expand knowledge as a Billing Specialist
- Understand and know all pricing and fees
- Be proficient in Transaction Handling
- Issuing credits / refunds
- Applying additional fees
- Calculating promotion changes
- Ability to effectively communicate invoices, receipt and general billing inquiries
- Provide creative billing solutions for the customer to prevent service interruption
- Determined annually by Department Manager
Organizational “Fit” considerations:
Newtek us seeking a team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment in successful task planning and execution, meet deadlines, and communicates the highest standards of professionalism in his/her appearance and work habits.
If you have the interest in professional growth and joining a leading Business Solutions company, it is time to consider joining Newtek.
ACCOMODATIONS: Will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please email your resume (.doc, .pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newtek is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.