Established in 1998, with over 100,000 business accounts, we have directly provided vital professional business services that independent business owners need to thrive and succeed in today’s difficult business climate. Through our highly skilled staff of trained professionals, we are able to help businesses grow their sales, improve their technological efficiencies and reduce their cost of doing business.
- Funding for business growth
- Technological tools to improve efficiencies and reduce costs
- Market knowledge and expertise to dramatically reduce operating risk
We are the authority on small business success. Newtek is a publicly traded company.
- Timely market news, editorials, and content affecting the small-business community
- Market newsletters from industry experts on topics such as health care, finance, technology, taxes, and government, along with regulatory issues, just to name a few
- New and acclaimed Small Business Authority Index
- New and acclaimed Small Business Authority Small Business Sentiment Survey
- Blogging space for small-business owners and writers to contribute thoughts, comments, and ideas, and share information
What drives us at Newtek?
It all begins with our values…
We are committed to winning with integrity and exhibiting the highest level of professionalism. We know leadership is hard won and should never be taken for granted. We aspire to flawless execution and don’t take shortcuts on quality. We seek the best talent and promote their development. We are flexible and learn from our mistakes.
We respect our business customers above all else and never forget that they come to us by choice. We share a personal responsibility to maintain our customers’ loyalty and trust. We listen and respond to our customers and seek to exceed their expectations.
We treat one another with respect and communicate openly. We foster collaboration while maintaining individual accountability. We encourage the best ideas to surface from anywhere within the organization. We appreciate the value of multiple perspectives and diverse expertise.
We thrive on creativity and ingenuity. We seek the innovations and ideas that can change the business marketplace across the United States. We anticipate market trends and move quickly to embrace them. We are not afraid to take informed, responsible risk.
Pay & Recognition
Newtek offers competitive base salaries to attract, retain and motivate employees. We believe in rewarding excellent in performance and have developed a merit-based compensation plan that incorporates salary increases and promotion opportunities to the results you deliver that help Newtek grow.
We believe you deserve rewards for exceptional performance, so we offer a discretionary bonus program at all levels of the organization.
Everyone likes to be appreciated for their hard work. To thank you for a job well done and keep you motivated, Newtek champions periodic spot recognition rewards for outstanding achievements and performance.
Newtek offers a competitive total benefits package which includes the following:
- 401k (Traditional and ROTH) WITH A COMPANY MATCH
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Transportation Savings
Let’s face it. Our people are what make our business great and so Newtek offers ways to keep you and your family healthy and happy with wellness programs and incentives.
Newtek is known for investing in your future. Our team is built of many of the top levels of talent in the country and those that join our team receive some of the best hands on training and mentoring in their respective fields. This type of environment and experience is invaluable!
LOCATIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Newtek is always searching for motivated professionals seeking opportunities to enhance their career and impact an organization!
Our main business lines include Cloud Computing/Web Hosting/Data Storage, Merchant Processing, Lending/Finance and Payroll. If you have a background in any of these areas and would like to find out more about current openings within our teams, please send your resume and any questions to the following email addresses based on your preferred geographical location:
- New York and Long Island, New York – recruitingNY@newtekone.com
- Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona – recruitingAZ@newtekone.com
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – recruitingWI@newtekone.com
- Irvine, California – recruitingCA@newtekone.com
- Brownsville, Texas – recruitingTX@newtekone.com
Any professionals interested in opportunities with corporate departments such as Human Resources, Accounting, Legal, Analytics, Compliance or Marketing should send their resume directly to email@example.com.