Blog & Company News
Dec 12, 2013
Holiday Marketing Strategy
Because black Friday passed doesn't mean holiday shopping has come to a halt - not. even. close. The holiday season is upon us, and the gift-giving days clock is ticking away so don’t miss the frenzy.
Here are some quick tips:
- Revamp your website with tinsel and snow
- Don’t bury your holiday promotions – put them right at the top of your site.
- Put time limits on your deals.
- Add a countdown - driving people to your site/storefront earlier.
- Promote specific gifts and combination packages
- Get new customers by offering a coupon when signing up for your mailing list.
Now be sure to take advantage of the high volume of shoppers, visitors, and passers by, while you've got it. Remind customers often that you're here, ready to help them (and their friends) with their holiday needs. The more you pop up in their mailboxes, inboxes, and newsfeeds - the more likely they’ll remember you when it comes to those last minute holiday gifts! Here are a few more tricks:
- Send a quirky holiday themed post card to promote an in-store coupon/ online promo code.
- Fill up customer stockingsinboxes with a spririted holiday email blast.
- Promote cheerful via Twitter, Instagram, etc. with a biz./holiday hashtag. Fresh daily images will maintain momentum and excitement.
Consistently blasting deals and fun via email and social media - ensures you won't be forgotten ... making it far more likely YOU will be the idea behind a special gift!