Welcome to https://www.newtekone.com/loans/, the website for Small Business Lending, LLC (“SBL”). Thank you for choosing to be part of our community. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO CALIFORNIA OR VERMONT RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
1. WHO WE ARE
SBL provides lending and financing solutions. SBL is a portfolio company of Newtek Business Services Corp. (“Newtek”), an internally managed, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company that has elected to be regulated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended.
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
SBL may collect personal information and non-personal information about you. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
Each visit to any SBL page clicked after entering the Site enables SBL to collect:
- your Internet service provider’s address
- a record of your activity on the Site
- the web page that was used to reach the Site
As part of providing you with SBL products or services, SBL may obtain:
- your name, social security number, company, address, email address, phone number, fax number, credit/debit card information, domain name;
- employment information, income, credit references and other information needed in extending credit to you or otherwise transacting business with you;
- your transactions with SBL, sources who may have referred you to SBL, or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history and account usage;
- information from credit reporting agencies, which may include account information and information about your creditworthiness;
- information from other third parties, including public sources, such as real-estate records, street and email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Server log files: SBL may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use; and
- Cookies used to customize the user experience and track visitor usage to and at the Site.
If registration is required to use resources contained within the Site, the required information will be gathered from you prior to allowing access to those resources.
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, visitors to the Site will be redirected to a secure server and notified through a security icon that appears in the visitor’s browser.
4. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
SBL may share your information (1) with Newtek subsidiaries and portfolio companies; (2) with third-party organizations that referred you to SBL (“Referral Sources”); (3) with service providers; (4) with joint marketing partners; and (5) with others to assist you and any Referral Sources in serving your needs in relation to the SBL products and services, but only in circumstances where such sharing conforms to law, any applicable confidentiality agreements, or for legal and routine business reasons.
Additionally, SBL may provide your information as required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any federal and state laws, industry standards or with legal process served on SBL;
- provide to credit reporting agencies;
- protect and defend the rights or property of SBL;
- protect against fraud, money laundering and other risks; or
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SBL products or services, the Site or the public.
If you are a consumer and not a business client, SBL will not share your non-public information with any third party other than with other Newtek subsidiaries and portfolio companies, Referral sources or service providers, or third-party marketeers without your consent.
SBL does not share personal consumer credit related information that is not public information with any person or entity other than Newtek subsidiaries and portfolio companies, but it may share demographic information so that the referral sources, joint marketeers and service providers may analyze the impact they are having on the business community.
Links and Linked Internet Websites
Our referral sources and the other third parties with whom we may provide your information have their own privacy policies. Additionally, the Site may provide links to other sites. These external sites may also have their own privacy provisions and security practices in place. SBL has no control over and is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected by referral sources and other third parties. SBL expressly disclaims any and all liability related to any collection, disclosure or use of such information from referral sources and other third parties. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of all internet sites you visit.
6. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in the United States. We do not target users outside of the United States. If you are accessing the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?” above), in the United States.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information is retained in accordance with SBL’s document retention policies, which are reasonably designed to conform to applicable industry practices and applicable law.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
SBL maintains physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards that are reasonable and appropriate. Your personally-identifiable data is stored in our password-controlled servers with limited access, accessible only by authorized SBL personnel.
However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from the Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment. In the event of a data breach, you will be notified by phone, email or mail at the contact information you provided.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
SBL does not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of the Site.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
11. DO CALIFORNIA OR VERMONT RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are a resident of California, and are a consumer, you have specific rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). To know your rights under the CCPA, please click here.
If you are a resident of Vermont, and are a consumer, we will obtain your consent prior to disclosing your nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties.
If other states in the future adopt privacy restrictions more restrictive than those under Federal law, we will comply with those applicable provisions.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
Should you perceive that SBL is failing to follow the above guidelines, please contact us at the toll-free number or email address provided above.
Including, Newtek Small Business Finance, LLC, Newtek Business Credit, Newtek Merchant Solutions, Newtek Insurance Agency, Newtek Technology Solutions, Newtek Small Business Lending, International Professional Marketing, Sidco, Newtek Payroll & Benefits Solutions, Mobil Money, Newtek Payment Services, Newtek Business Lending and Newtek Conventional Lending, LLC.